Friday, September 4, 2009

Day...8?

I missed a day. But it was a long post in the main blog, so forgive.

And NO, I have not failed the diet. I have gone one week and one day. I'll weigh myself later, but I suspect if I've lost anything, it's only a pound or half pound.

In any case, I'm facing a major dilemma. We're going camping. How does one consume protein packets on a campout? This will be a new one for me. I'll bring a cup that I can "shake up" the contents. (Usually I use a hand blender 'cause this stuff does not like to mix up.) This will be great challenge.

Otherwise, the diet is going smoothly. Hunger pangs have subsided a lot. Still gets hard around dinner time, but not like before. I think I may have a very good thing going this time. My pants already fit much better. But I won't be able to leave another post on this blog until Monday. So....wish me luck.

1 comment: